Monday 12 December 2011

Slight Delay... Out on 14th December 2011



Whoopsie daisy! There's been a slight delay due to "printer error" and "distribution malfunction" - Well, isn't that the contemporary way of passing the buck and denying responsibility for things these days? Always someone else's fault isn't it!

The truth is, I got the publishing date a bit wrong and didn't organise Dave the Elf with his Volvo estate properly! Yes, it was me... I did it! I'll take the wrap! Guilty as sin...

Fortunately, as this is an annual release, two days is more like ten minutes in the grand scheme of things so, what ho!

Toodle Pip,

Emmanuael Mustafa Goldstein,
Late for school as usual...

No comments:

Watcha Hampsters, Hampsteadites and Hampstonians! After weeks banging away at publishing my new book The Joy of Addiction , I've also ma...