Friday 18 May 2012

What Hampstead Really Needs is...



Another Mobile Phone Shop!

Although currently in Brazil, the Sub-editor has reminded me in no uncertain terms not to neglect my Hampsteardly duties. 

Namely to inform you that there will be a demonstration outside the above shop front on Sunday the 27th of May 2012 at 11am. Those who have read the current edition of the Hampstead Village Voice will be aware that Sue of the Hampstead Health Shop was recently booted out for not keeping up to speed with 'market forces'.

The landlord, Prudential, has now, in its wisdom, decided to let the shop to, wait for it... yet another mobile phone shop. (Ed. I didn't think there were any left?)

I shall make sure to be back in Hampstead for the demo. See you there. 

Feel free to sign the petition (link below) and come along if you've had enough of the corporate colonisation of our beloved Hampstead and subsequent closure of local, independent Hampstead businesses.


Toodle Pip!

EM Goldylocks. x
Emmanuel Mustafa Goldstein




No comments:

Watcha Hampsters, Hampsteadites and Hampstonians! After weeks banging away at publishing my new book The Joy of Addiction , I've also ma...